1. Your child must be three years of age by September 1st.
2. Your child must be toilet trained and be able to take care of their personal needs.
3. The Parent Involvement Survey and all medical and release forms must be completed and received by September 1st.
4. A two-week written notice is required before your child is withdrawn from the program. For the sake of the continuity of your child’s program, it is preferred that the children plan to attend the entire school year.
5. At the time of registration, a one-time $25, non-refundable registration fee is required, along with one month’s tuition, which will be applied to the September tuition. Tuition will be refunded if your child is withdrawn by September 1st.
|Contact: Helen Lester|