ESL - Long Term Sub
Start Your Online Application Now
Date of Availability: as soon as possible
ESL - Long Term Sub – Lester Prairie Schools
Position would start as soon as possible and go through at least December 23, 2020.
Preferred qualified candidates will have a K-12 ELL licensure.
Applicants with a MN Elementary Teaching License will be considered.
Previous experience working with ELL students is preferred but not required.
Applicants will need to able to demonstrate the following:
ELL Program offers English instruction to students whose first language is not English. The principal duty of the ELL teacher is to instruct students in English and help them acquire language skills to function meaningfully in mainstream classes.
- Excellent English skills
- The ability to work effectively with diverse groups of students, parents, and staff
- The capability to adapt instruction to various learning levels and styles
- Effective classroom management and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a cooperatively with other ELL staff members
- The desire and ability to work independently within the framework of a school setting with administrators, mainstream teachers, resource staff, students, and parents
ISD 424 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE DIVERSITY
Lester Prairie School uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online