Paraprofessional - Fulltime
Category: Support Staff/Instructional Assistant
Date Posted: 11/8/2018
Date of Availability: 08/21/2018
Date Closing: Until filled
Lester Prairie School District has an opening for two paraprofessionals working with students in grades Pre-k through 12. Please contact Principal Mike Lee with questions at 320-395-2521.
6.75 hours per day through school year and next year
Benefits and pay per non-certified employment agreement
Provides classroom and teacher support by working with small groups and individual students in a classroom under the supervision of the licensed teacher. Supervise students in the classroom and recess setting during the classroom teacher's lunch break and prep period.
1. Demonstrated fluency in English language.
2. Experience in working with children, preferably in a classroom setting.
3. Demonstrated ability to take initiative.
4. Demonstrated ability to respect, protect, and maintain confidentiality.
5. Demonstrated ability to follow through on a project.
6. Demonstrated organizational skills, punctuality, and efficiency.
Lester Prairie School uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications online.