5th Grade Long Term Sub
Start Your Online Application Now
Date of Availability: 01/02/2020
Date Closing: until filled
5th Grade Teacher - Long Term Sub @ Lester Prairie Schools
Start Date: January 2, 2020 through March 20, 2020
Closing Date: Until Filled
License Required: Appropriate Minnesota Teaching License1. Develops lesson plans and instructional materials and provides individualized and small group instruction to adapt the District approved curriculum to the needs of each pupil.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
2. Translates lesson plans into developmentally appropriate learning experiences.
3. Establishes and maintains standards of pupil behavior to achieve an effective learning atmosphere.
4. Evaluates pupils' academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records in a timely fashion prepares progress reports.
5. Identifies pupil needs and makes appropriate referrals and develops strategies for individual education plans.
6. Maintains a professional day, as defined by building/and contract.
7. Works in a supportive and collaborative manner with colleagues and supervisors.
9. Maintains and improves professional skills by participating in building and department meetings
10. Integration of technology into instruction.
11. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
1. Collaborative work in an environment interacting with students, staff, administrators, parents, and the community with multiple requests and concerns.
2. Support and communicate with administrators and staff.
3. Respond in emergency situations.
4. Know, interpret, and follow school District policies.
Knowledge and Skills:
1. Demonstrated ability to apply appropriate skills in performing daily routines.
2. Demonstrated ability to operate a computer, software and necessary classroom technology.
3. Ability to develop effective and positive working relationships with students, staff, administrators, parents, and the community.
4. Maintain professional composure while dealing with a variety of personalities and situations.
5. Show initiative and function as a self-starter.
6. Effectively communicate and have interpersonal skills as applied to interaction with coworkers, supervisor, the general public, etc. sufficient to exchange or convey information and to receive work direction.
Valid MN licensure is required.
Applicants should visit the Lester Prairie Website at www.lp.k12.mn.us and submit their application online, including a letter of interest, personal resume, copy of teaching license, letters of reference, and college transcript.
Application deadline: Until Filled
Please contact K-12 Principal Mike Lee at 320-395-3011 or via email at email@example.com with inquiries about the position.
Lester Prairie School uses the applicant tracking system from Frontline Education to manage employment applications onlin