* Click on the name to access our lessons*There will be live streaming at the following times . . .
8:15 Attendance and Reading
12:00 Read Aloud
12:45 Whole Language
2:05 Social Studies/Science
To CONNECT with us for Live Streaming and Directions:
1. Go to Google Classroom (either the link above or on the chromebook)
2. Click on 3A 2020/21. (the blue one with a candy background)
3. Click on the meet link in the candy section
4. Turn your camera on and microphone off (at the bottom of the screen)
***5. VERY IMPORTANT - When I appear - hover your mouse over my screen, click on the "pushpin". This will allow your child to see only me. They will be able to read the SmartBoard behind me and not be distracted by the other students.
To get the document for ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Click on the class (square with subjects)
** You may also use the menu icon ( 3 horizontal lines in the upper left hand corner of any class - click on the class you need to transfer to a new class)
2. Click on "Classwork" (located at top in the middle)
3. Click on the assignment name
4. Click on the picture of the worksheet
To TURN IN work: *PLEASE DO EACH DAY!
1. Click "turn in". (upper right corner)
2. Click "turn in" (box in center)
3. A box should appear in the upper right hand corner that says you turned in your
*** If the "turn in" option does not show up . . .
Click Share (blue button)
Click "people to share with". my name should pop up
Click my name and "Done"
To Check Summary of the Day:
1. Log in to Google Classroom
2. Go to my homepage and Classwork at the top of the page.
3. Find "Daily Learning" for the dates you need. A summary of learning content and assignments will be posted at the end of each day. Assignments are due at the beginning of the next day.
Distance Learning Expectations